Sunday, March 3, 2013

THEMIS MOBILE







Themis Mono launched by Artecnica 2012

I am obsessed with mobiles since I had my little boy eleven months ago, and the Themis Collection designed by Swedish graphic designer and illustrator Clara von Zweigbergk for Artecnica is especially amazing. So I mailed her and asked her if I could share the pictures with you. Fortunately, she said yes! Clara von Zweigbergk, who studied at Beckmans School of Design in Stockholm and at Art Center College of Design in Pasadena, was inspired by the geometry of the polyhedra to create the Themis mobile. Themis Mono is my favorite from the collection, it’s a 12" wide singular dodecahedron composed of different colors on each faces, ranging from pastels to bright fluorescents
 I would love to have such a wonderful coloured mobile for my workspace!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great mobiles.

Lena said...

beautiful, I think I've come across her mobile before somewhere, probably pinterest... I agree, mobiles are not just for kids!